The Miller Family

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Oh my...I'm a little behind! ;)

Sorry I have been M.I.A. lately!  I have a lot to catch everyone up with.  Things have been quite busy around here lately!

What a great summer we have had though!  We were able to travel a bunch and see lots of family and friends.  We have also gained two precious little boys into our family this summer...Jackson and Charles.  Jackson was born in May and Charles was born in July!  We have been able to meet Jackson but are still anxiously waiting to meet sweet baby Charles.

Caden and Berkley have grown tremendously this summer.  They are both such great girls and we are so proud of them.  They are so polite and love each other so much.  They have really started playing well together over the past month.  The love to play dress-up, play with their dolls, play outside, color together and many more fun things.

We had to say good-bye to our sweet sitter Emily a couple of weeks ago because she had to go back to school.  She has been our sitter/nanny for the past 6 months.  We are going to miss her but are very thankful she took such good care of our girls while we were at work.  We are now on the hunt again for another sitter...let me tell you...it is not a fun thing to do.  It is so hard for me to allow someone into our home and have full control over my girls while I am working.  Wish us luck in our hunt.

I will post a few pics and updates of the girls in a little bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment