The Miller Family

Saturday, March 19, 2011

What a wonderful day!

First thing this morning we all headed East...Chris drove us to Burlington then Berkley and I headed a little further East...We were headed to my dear friend Melissa's Bridal Shower in Raleigh.  Chris and Caden stayed back in Burlington so they could have a daddy-daughter day.  From what I hear they had a wonderful day.  They went to Chick-fila, the park, then to get Chris' truck washed. 

When Berkley and I got back to Burlington we played on the floor with Caden.  We were having a great time.  Then as I walked out of the room Berkley said "mamamama"!  It was great!  At first I thought in was coincidence but she said it several more times!  It makes me so happy to hear those words for the first time!  I am so blessed with 2 precious little girls!  I love them soooo much!  Thank you God for placing them in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment